BYS COVID-19 Awareness
While we recognize that children's health is supported with physical exercise and play, we also want to assure you that the safety of our players and families is paramount.
As we introduce new Fall and Winter programming, we support the decisions that each of you make in the best interest of your families. We ask that all families considering participation in one of our upcoming programs please review the following health and safety guidelines:
- All coaches, staff and players are required to wear a mask at all times for indoor fall and winter programs. Players may remove masks during socially distanced water breaks ONLY and must put back on before resuming activities
- There will be NO SPECTATORS allowed on site. Programs will be drop-off only
- Temperatures will be taken for all participants and coaches/staff prior to the start of each session. Any players or coaches who read a high temperature will not be allowed to participate. We also ask that anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms stay home, even if you do not have a fever
- All sports equipment will be wiped down/sanitized between sessions
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each program facility
We will continue to be mindful of rising cases in our area. In the event that any programs are cancelled or a family is no longer comfortable participating due to health and safety concerns, a full refund will be issued immediately.
Please call 914-304-4052 or CLICK HERE to email Danny Bernstein with any questions or concerns.
Your Backyard Sports Team